Aug 2, 2017

Twins and such

Well, I didn't physically do much today, but it has been productive. I may have found an opportunity for something I've been hunting for over the past month, so fingers crossed. Organising things has slowed down a little this week, as my body is playing up and dealing me some pretty unhelpful chronic pain symptoms. It's been a bit of a weird one, as I have been chatting to my doppelganger, who has been experiencing very similar things. Pray for us both I suppose!

I'm not sure what else to write today. Things are sort-of slowly and smoothly coming together with minimal fallout. Some of the social side of things are still a bit up-in-the-air, but it's not something that's bothering me, and I'm so busy sorting out other things in my life that it's actually not too much of an issue right now. I'm struggling a lot with motivation, but that's because I've been in pain all week, leaving me tired and lethargic. I have a right SI joint out and a right facet joint in my neck playing up as well, so I'm getting all of the fun shooting pains in my neck, down my arm, in my hip, in my back, and down one leg. Whatever though. I have work to do.

Speaking of, I need to get dressed for my afternoon shift, so I guess this is kind-of it for this post. I don't really have much to say. When I do, I guess I'll be back here.

No comments: