Dec 6, 2013

One last Black Milk sneak and an awesome vlog channel!

Hello lovelies! I just realised that I forgot to add a picture of the Black Milk Merman Cap Sleeve Bodysuit I nabbed at the sample sale. Here you go. It's hard to tell in photos, but the merman material is a metallic black/gunmetal material that shines holographic under bright light. It's just darling! We all need to bug JL so that he will make this a thing!


I would also like to talk about a fellow sharkie and awesome friend of mine named Yen, who has a really cute youtube channel called theyennipenni. She's fairly new on the scene, but people are already loving her work a lot. She is super keen on fashion and makeup, and her most recent vlog is a behind-the-scenes tour of Black Milk HQ in Brisbane, as part of their fourth birthday celebrations. I know you want to see that!

If you love her (I know I do), don't forget to hit subscribe!

My next little bit is about Australis Cosmetics; in particular their new Velour Lips range. This is a liquid brush-on series of extended wear matte lip colours. Oh my gosh readers, I am in LOVE with this stuff! I've been looking absolutely everywhere for some of the more high demand colours, and it's sold out everywhere! Help? I managed to snag myself the bright purple shade (TOK-I-O), but I've been searching high and low for their bold/classic red shade, NY-CEE. Help, I need a responsible adult! How do I get my hands on some of this glorious stuff?

Pictured left-to-right: Australis Velour Lips in NY-CEE, TOK-I-O, and MAL-I-BOO.

All of the other shades have just been replenished at Australis Cosmetics Online, but no luck on the red shade yet, but their facebook page suggests a restock in January. In the meantime, here's me, wearing the most epic shade of TOK-I-O. Let it also be noted that it smells like lollies and lives up to all promises of staying put and being heavy on the colour in all of the right ways.

Featuring the always adorable Penny in the background 


Now let's finish up with Ice Cream by Battles, because I've been enjoying re-listening to it now that we're headed into the warmer months of the year!



No comments: