Oct 10, 2013

Full package

Circus life.

This was me, center stage 13 years ago. Over the past few days, I've decided I'm going to change my lifestyle. I'm sick of making lame excuses. Oh, I can't get fit yet, because I have to dedicate my time to study! How can I focus on eating habits when I'm so stressed about exams?!!?

Yeah, time to snap out of that attitude. Both of those things are going to help me be stronger in exams. I'm also not going to buy into any girly little exercise routine. I'm adding weight to every routine. I've stopped putting myself on the scales and counting calories. I don't care if I gain weight. I want to add muscle so that I can do all the crazy things I used to do again, I SHOULD be gaining weight for that. I want to be able to get out on the grass in a few weeks' time and start with the flips and twirling and balance. I want to feel comfortable in my clothes again, and that's got jack-all to do with weight. I'm uncomfortable because the parts that should be toned are soft and lumpy. There's only one way to fix that. Plus, the exercise makes me feel good. Just as a side-note, for some reason listening to KMFDM makes me work really damn hard. It's pretty freaking awesome.


No comments: