Sep 13, 2013

Bee loves: Bunny!

Pictured: Bunny, aka grav3yardgirl. The lady rocks a Black Milk swimsuit, you know she's sassy.

So this is a new part of my blog where I tell you something that I think is awesome and why! I'll still have the odd personal post, but with almost 9000 views, I really want to start giving this little typey-typey world of mine some structure! So, more fashion, more makeup, more of my hair how-to's, and more of this: Bee loves! This time it's the loveable Bunny, perhaps better known as grav3yardgirl.

The story so far...

I stumbled onto Bunny's vlog via some sort of youtube adventure involving Black Milk (of course). I think I was clicking side-links after checking out their weekly podcast. This chick is AH-MAY-ZING! She's from some part of America which she lovingly calls "the swamp" (I believe it may actually be more like Houston, TX), she's roughly my age and she blogs about fashion stuff. She is hilarious! The first time I watched her, I was rather confused, but it becomes a love very quickly. Below is one of my favourites from her. Don't forget to subscribe!


No comments: