Jun 27, 2013

On the Up-and-Up

I'm so glad to have some air from all the stuff that has gone on in the past year. I've just finished a huge amount of work and I'm taking what I can genuinely call the first proper break I've had since 2008. This is the first time in so long that I've had genuine time to myself, without having to deal with abusive rubbish from someone else, ridiculous workloads, stress at home............my goodness it feels great.

My results back so far are amazing, and I just got two scholarships. I'm happy. Really, properly, happy. Nobody is abusing me or deflating my self-esteem with snarky remarks. Nobody is getting up in my shit and trying to tell me how to live my life.

I don't know what else to say really. This is the most content I've ever been. I'm making the right choices.

No comments: