Jun 7, 2011

Onesie of spinsterhood


How and when did this happen? A few weeks ago, I started organising a pyjama party, as a celebratory end to a big trimester of exams at university. During my usual daily time scrounging around online, I decided that wearing an adult onesie as the host would be a funny and novel idea. I found one cheap on eBay and had a bit of a giggle to myself. Now, please note that it is winter here, and I'm very much single right now. At some point I went from giggling about the ridiculousness of adult onesies, to being curled up in one every night and being insanely comfortable. I'm sitting here on the internet at 3am in a onesie, clutching a drink bottle of ribena with my very cat-like dog asleep by my side. I'm going to die alone, aren't I? This is why we can't have nice things.

No comments: